• Overload protection
• Current limitation
• Short circuit protection
• Over voltage protection
• Diagnostic feedback with load current sense
• Operating voltage 24 – 58 VDC
• Operating current 80 A max
• On-state resistance 7.2 mΩReset button to recover from protection.
To allow the switch to be disabled by an emergency signal, there are 3 protection triggers placed on board:
-High VSWR protector to disconnect the amplifier from power supply if SWR rises higher than presetlevel 2.0:1 (may be varied by user) .
-Forward and reflected wave voltages from external directionalcoupler must be provided to determine the VSWR independent of power level.
- Output power excess protector to disconnect the amplifier if output power is more than preset level. Finethreshold tuning from 300W up to 2500W.
- DC current excess protector to disconnect the amplifier if current consumption is more than preset level.Red LED shows which trigger is on. Press button to reset device.
BT50085B has a min switch-off time as low as 30 microseconds, so fast enough to protect the amplifier in case of emergency.
The on board current sensor provides +VDC for external current meter. Meter impedance must be at least 10 KOhm.(Divide the current through the BTS switch by 13000, then multiply by 3300 so you get the supply voltage by "ID".This information is in the datasheet on BTS50085-1TMB)
Board size: 120x47mm
top of page
bottom of page